Wednesday, March 10, 2010

trying.

I am trying to change some physical aspects of my life and I'm so not the biggest fan. I don't think I'll ever be someone who likes to exercise. Let me sit and play video games and I'll go for hours. I can sit and crochet or knit very happily for hours. I can read for hours. Hours fly by when I'm doing beadwork. Five minutes running and all I can think is I want to stop running. It kinda sucks and yet I'm sitting here laughing at myself because of it regardless. Puh.

Trying to get a job here in Unalakleet for a year or more is kinda hard. So far it's not going that amazingly well. Or rather it's going okay but it's kinda slower that I'd prefer. In the meantime I'm doing beadwork to make some spare change and working Bingo (although not very often). I might even be filling in for Lonnie at the hangar for a week and a half or so.

I thought I was in the mood to write and I guess I'm not really. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment