Thursday, February 3, 2011

Leg Warmers

I love 'em and I make 'em and I wear 'em.

Leg Warmers :)
These were made with a 100% wool yarn. And they're a little baggier than I like them, so I'm currently in the process of blocking them. Something I rarely take the time to do because I never know if I'll do it correctly. However, this time appears to be a success. I dipped em in some hot water and then squeezed them out and then pinned them to a towel so they would dry flat. So far so good.

I also made hand warmers that match. I don't think I'll ever wear them both at the same time. That might be a little too cheesy, even for me.

I've been into smaller projects lately, even though I have some big projects that I would like to get done. Maybe I've just needed the feeling of accomplishment in my life.

Wrist warmers

No comments:

Post a Comment