Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pink and purple

Love this top
This is a top I bought a while back from the Pyramid Collection. It's super flattering to my boobs and to my tummy. I have a few rolls that I'm always looking to disguise. It's made of a jersey type knit material and is super comfortable. I almost feel like I have a waist when I wear this top. Fantastic.

I attempt to lose them fairly regularly and usually end up failing quite regularly. Such is life. I'll keep trying and eventually I will succeed. I just need to figure out the proper motivation.

Spring is sprunging and I have a limited time period now when it's warm enough to wear some cute clothes and I'm not in the field in work clothes or in a tyvek suit. I just need the mud to disappear and dry up a bit more. And maybe 5 more degrees temperature wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment