Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The pink and black dress

 I have a clothing addiction and for the first time I have a really good fundage situation going on for it.  I'm not sure how good of a thing this necessarily is.  I recently got this dress.  I saw my friend Colleen wearing something similar once upon a fantastic time when I ended up crashing at her place after getting thoroughly intoxicated on a Friday evening at the Diva Variety Show.  Hers of course was classier and prettier and probably a bit more expensive and fancy, but that just ain't my style.  This is:

And I adore it.
And surprisingly enough to me, it works on my body type.  Not fantastically.  Nothing ever seems to fit me fantastically but this is close enough for me.  I think I've worn it out two or three times already.  Which considering I only dress up in Anchorage and then when I'm not doing bush shopping is considered often.  Lol....  Ah well, I hope to be going to Anchorage sometime soon.  Boots and dresses and heels..... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment