Friday, September 9, 2011

All smiles

And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless.

I'm not looking to shabby...  :)  This makes me happy.

New boots.  Yup, I'm in love.
I'm slimmer than I've been in a good bit of time.  I'm not entirely sure how it happened.  I started out running and that definitely helped.  I haven't been running for a few weeks now and I'm still managing to lose a few pounds here and there.  Although lately I've been out and about more and the weight has been melting off of me.  It's incredible.
I've had the opportunity to go out into the country with friends more than I've had in any other year before of being home.  And I've jumped at every opportunity.  Maybe that's helped.  Not having access to munchies all the time, and being out and active.  I'm not sure, but I'm gonna go with it and keep smiling.
I feel silly saying it, but I don't look too bad these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment