Friday, March 9, 2012

Pink real tree.

I'm in love with camo right now.  I think it loves me right back.  (I'm also in love with Cabela's, as pictured below.  The other camo hoody that I have, I adore, but it just has a lot of baggage attached to it, and my friends don't really like me wearing it. That doesn't stop me from wearing it though, because I am unshakeable in doing what I want.

Note the carhartt hat, a recent Anchorage puchase.  LOVE.

I like how you can see my pink socks.
You can get yourself a Cabela's real tree pink camo Sweater here.  I've already gotten a few compliments on mine.  Bonus: It matches my 20 gauge shotgun.  This panda couldn't be happier about that.

   
Hey look, it's my back. Um...

This ended up being my favorite picture.  Who knows why?
Mel always says I'm photogenic.  And sometimes I agree with her and sometimes I don't.  I love having pictures of myself doing things but just standing and showing off what I'm wearing often seems silly.  Maybe that's a hurdle you have to jump if you're a serious fashion blogger and not just doing this for my amusement.  I do want to play with my tripod more often, but there is always something else to do.  Like shooting guns...

No comments:

Post a Comment