Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Egg hunting

I went egg hunting this year with a friend and his mom and found zilch. :) But it was good exercise and a new experience. My friend's mom was the only successful one. She found two eggs. I think it was a little early for egg hunting. At least I know how to egg hunt now. I mean, it's really not that hard. You walk around on the tundra and look for eggs. You want tundra with little lakes and pools and such. Pretty basic.



How cute is this little guy. He wasn't very scared of me but just kept scooting around in the water as I looked in the tundra around him. I don't know what kind of bird he was other than small.


An empty nest, this was all I found.


Ducks! Too bad bird season was over. They were much more skittish than the little bird, probably because they get shot at all the time.


It was really bright out. I could barely open my eyes.

Seagull eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment