Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pink shiny necklace

I haven't had hair this long, for this long in a long time.  That's a really bad sentence.  But it gets my long point across.  Because I dye my hair so much the ends get pretty crispified.  This hair style is the easiest on the ends that has it out of my face and off my neck.  It's kind of a bun type deal, rather than double ponying it up which knots the ends of my curls.  And it takes seconds to do.  Key in my book because rarely do I actually want to spend time doing something to my hair to make it look nice.  Cause then I fuss with it all the damn time.

I like this shirt because it hides things.  Namely my tummy and muffin top.
I bought this sequiny type necklace when I was in Portland visiting Sophie on my way to the Tribal Leaders Conference in Grand Ronde, OR.  It was about $3 at Fred Meyer on clearance.  I love it.  It randomly catches the light and I see it's sparkly reflection flash on walls or objects around me.  Kind of like a chandelier.

I just deleted a picture because I didn't like it.  This one made the cut, although it's a bit cutesy.
Laying tank top: Costco.  Lady Hathaway brand.  Best. Tank. Ever.
Black top: Alloy.com
Jeans: Arizona.  Bought em at JCPenny.  Too bad they don't have them anymore.  Sad.
Necklace.  Fred Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment