Friday, June 22, 2012

Snow

These pictures seem pristine to me.  Even though I'm in my grubby work clothes.  I know it's the fresh fallen snow that blanketed everything.  One of my favorite things to do is to walk in snow with no foot prints.  I guess I like leaving a mark in the places that I've been, or feel like I'm going some where no one has gone before.  Ah... such cliches.  :)  I guess those feelings is what makes them a cliche though.  And I don't think those are bad feelings. 

It was a brisk photo shoot.  But in my hoody and carhart's it wasn't so bad.
I used this outfit a lot over the winter months.  Especially on the slightly warmer days.  I can only think of a handful of days that it was warm enough to crush and bag cans, staging them in the connex to be sent out.  Heat and light in the connex would be two fantastic luxuries.  Sadly, I don't think that's in the stars.

My butt looks very shapeless in this picture.

I was just getting ready to jump!
I love the pictures that people take when everyone is jumping.  I attempted to take some myself, but my face and body seem to contort themselves in such a disturbing way.  Not a huge fan.

I really like this picture.  I look so happy.  And so proud of my carharts.

No comments:

Post a Comment