Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sashimi spring rolls

One of my favorite places to get sushi in anchorage is this place. I love the atmosphere and the food is phenomenal. My friend Shauntel and I go whenever we're not stuffing our face at Crush. True story. It's one of our places in Anchorage. Anyways, on the menu they have sashimi spring rolls. And I freaking love them. This was my attempt to make them at home.

Chop, chop. Slice, slice.

Plop, plop.

Mix, mix. Yes that's a snoopy spoon.


Yum.

Skinning like a champ.

Deboning






Final step? Devour. I made some with fresh king crab too, but didn't take any pictures of those because I was starving and wanted to eat already. I shared with my Momma too.

2 comments:

  1. Dude.... If we were cousins and of the same gender I would marry you!! Lol <3 I love to watch you cook on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you mean weren't. Or at least I hope you mean weren't. ;)
      It's because of my snoopy spoon right?

      Delete