Wednesday, January 30, 2013

52 Lists: List Your Curret & Future Goals & Dreams

I was trying to update my blog Monday through Friday. Realistically that's just not going to happen in my life right now. I had a 9 hour tribal council meeting yesterday. I haven't gone out on the trap line in almost three weeks to the day.

Update: I had the opportunity to go out on the trap line today and it was seized, with both hands, in a death grip.

Back to what I had in my head for my original post.

It had been far too long since I had been out on the trap line. My head gets cleared out there. My heart fills up when I'm out in the country. Clearly I'm not prioritizing some things in my life. I've taken on a lot more at work recently and it's taking its toll. My hope is that the worse part is over and the climb will become less steep. While I'm still working on balancing out my life I think I'm letting go of trying to blog Monday through Friday. New goal: blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Consistently. I already feel better about things. Lookit that. A goal and I haven't even gotten to my list.

Yesterday's list. Moorea is such an inspiring and beautiful person. I hope that someone feels that way about me, whether its a stranger from afar or a friend right up close. Beautiful dream. My list started in the direction of self improvement goals and then went towards outward goals. Funny how that worked. I'm loving this project. Let's be honest, it's helping me write some consistent posts. I needed help there.


No comments:

Post a Comment