Tuesday, January 15, 2013

52 Lists: My greatest comforts

Lately I've been incredibly stressed by work. I'm struggling with leaving it at the door at 5 pm when it's time to go home. On Friday I got so frustrated and angry that I had about four meltdowns. I completely shut down when I walked through the door to my house. My safe haven. I ate a bowl of chili and went right to sleep. I slept from about 6:30 till 10 or so the next day only waking up from 9:30 pm to 11 pm.

These lists have become something comforting in my life. Once a week I've been able to compose my thoughts and focus on good things that bring joy and comfort to me. Here is list 2.


4 comments:

  1. Being out in the country, I agree so very much! And mac n' cheese? Yes, please. Mmmm.

    I am so sorry you had such an emotionally draining day. They're the worst. I hope your week treats you better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking positive thoughts my direction. :) I'm getting away for the weekend, I hope that resets my emotional power button. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love your list. It's nice to "meet" you via Moorea. I started later than most, but I just had to play along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to "meet" you as well. I look forward to reading your lists throughout this project.

      Delete