Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Currently

Inspired by Lariats and Lavender


Doing: Eating salt & vinegar chips for lunch.

Loving: Trapping, we finally got some snow! Maybe we'll be able to expand the line a lot further. The weather and snow conditions this year has made it impossible to have a great trapline. We've been doing okay but could do a lot better.

Thinking:That I should probably eat a little something else for lunch other than chips. Yep. That'd be a grand idea. Lately I've also been thinking about where I am and what I am doing with my life. If you would have told me three years ago that I would be where I'm at and doing what I'm doing I would have laughed in your face and called you crazy. It's a good thing because it's caused me to grow as a person but it's a weird realization at the same time.

Reading: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchel and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

Watching: I've been having a Bones marathon while I've been working on a puzzle. I'm up through season six and can't wait for the newest episodes. The dynamics between Booth and Brennan keep me entertained and happy.

Bones

Anticipating: My flight this afternoon!

Listening to:Can't Get You Out of my Head by Kylie Minogue

Planning: Things to do this weekend in Anchorage. I'm so excited for a break and to see some of my Anchorage friends. There's a lot happening in town: beer and barley wine festival, aces game, Jason's birthday!

Working on: A 3,000 piece puzzle. It's almost overwhelming but not quite. I love the mindlessness and losing myself in puzzles. I took my nephew's tote of Legos once and built everything that I could find the books and pieces for. It took me over a month and I adored every second.

 

You can see the rather large tote on the right. In a week or so they were all busted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment