Monday, January 14, 2013

Moose Hunting

This fall I went moose hunting with Frank, Heather, and Craig. We didn't end up seeing a moose and therefore didn't get one but we sure had fun looking. The water was really high when we went up. The highest it's been in years. A lot of the little sloughs and lakes off the main river were accessible because the water was so high. Too bad the water isn't this high all the time, we saw 4 or 5 beavers. I'd love to trap them but during trapping season they're too hard to get to.

Senior beaverpants getting some chow ready for winter
The moon was beautiful
I love summer in Alaska, I miss the long days
Calling moose. I still haven't done this. I think I'd snicker if I did.
Yeah, that's my moose hunting face.
Yoi, fiances!
Dam. Bwahaha! No really that's a beaver dam on the left.
Aaaand another one. Those little critters are everywhere.
Rose hips
Frank's super awesome boat. So comfy and so fun.
We know how to munch. Quack quack style.
I look tired.

1 comment:

  1. Make use of the Best Moose Hunting Tip. Everybody who goes moose hunting really wants to get home having a moose... that simply makes sense. Let's say I possibly could train you how to locate moose easier than you thought possible?

    Yes it is possible with my help from my guides on this site black bear hunting you can improve your hunting skills.

    ReplyDelete