Wednesday, March 6, 2013

52 Lists: List the places you want to go

Something must be off with my brain. Normally I could fill this list with places that I want to go, side to side and top to bottom. These days I just want to survive each day at work and go home. Just wanting to make it through the day doesn't leave a lot of room in the brain for day dreaming.

I will soon be able to check Jamaica off my list! I'm going to an all inclusive resort in/near Montego Bay for my dirty thirty. Two of my very sweet, wonderful, awesome, I can't believe they're following me on this adventure friends are coming with. A whole 8 days and 7 nights away from my computer, my cell phone and (the best part) work!

I have some work trips coming up. A trip to Nome, two trips to New Mexico, and a trip to Spokane. Huzzah for travel that I don't have to pay for out of the village. Sure I'll be terrified because I'll be up in front of people for two of the trips but it's totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment