Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beadwork: Exhibit 1

Someone recently brought to my attention that they'd like to see my bead work. I figured this was a good place to display some of it. So here goes.

I made this as a wedding gift for my best friend and her husband. It was totally directed towards her though, the gal loves dragons. The pattern can be found here. My sweet mother is addicted to bead work as well and she spends a lot of time finding amazing patterns. She bought this pattern originally to make for me, I think, but I swiped it when Amanda told me she was engaged.


It's wonderful to have a mom that's addicted to craft work and beading. I know I appreciate it but I don't think I appreciate it enough. She always has beads, thread, fur, yarn, and practically anything that I need for a project without me having to order and wait for it.

Yup, that big silver monstrosity in the background is my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment