Friday, March 8, 2013

This was tasty

I found some reindeer sausage in my freezer. I also had a lot of veggies that needed to get cooked. So I attempted to make something delicious. It worked!


I fried the reindeer sausage up in a pan all by it's lonesome. While it was sizzling and popping I started steaming veggies. Veggies always seem better when you steam them separate from each other. That way I'm able to get the perfect do on 'em each time.


First was the broccoli. I may or may not have nibble on a few little trees while I was slicing and dicing the mushrooms. I added some sunflower seeds for good measure.



After the mushies, I steamed up some cauliflower and tossed in sun dried tomatoes. I didn't have any fresh tomatoes. They're usually pretty bruised up by the time they get to the vill and don't last very long. I wanted some noodles or rice or something to toss everything with so I ended up boiling some Orzo. I added that to my bowl along with some salmon berry vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and some other stuff I can't remember.



Yep I ate that whole plate. And there was enough for lunch the next day and some veggies for dinner the next night. Sometimes cooking for one really works out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment