Wednesday, March 13, 2013

52 Lists: List the ways you can cleanse for spring

Spring cleaning. I typed that and all I felt was overwhelmed. I think I need to take my own advice and learn how to say no. I truly do hate disappointing the people that I care about though. And that's who I usually end up saying yes to. And wow did I get side tracked really fast.

With this list, I tried to write stuff down that I could accomplish within a reasonable amount of time. And it's all stuff that will make me feel good or better than my mental state has been of late. I love the feeling of accomplishment. Moorea made little circles next to the items on her list so she could x them out. I'm more of a check mark gal so I made little boxes. :)

2 comments:

  1. By "clean and oil my guns", I really hope you mean take a shower before spreading some nice lotion on your biceps. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHA! You literally made me laugh aloud at that one. Oh man... I'm gonna chuckle about that for a good bit.

      Delete