Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Camo leggings

I wear a lot of camo.  I blame it all on a certain fellow that thought I looked hot in it.  Yep.  It's all his fault.  He began the camo obsession.  I just escalated it to the pink camo level.  These gems are not pink camo, they're real tree and underarmour.  Pretty amazing combo.  I wear them under sweatpants for trapping, under skirts in the fall time, heck I just wear them all by them self.  They're that awesome and I'm that awesome.

Look at my beautiful socks that match my outfit completely.

The purple sweater is underarmour too.
I have so many fun clothes, they're just not all functional so I rarely get the opportunity to wear them.  These leggings are functional and awesome.  So I probably over wear them.  You know what?  I'm okay with that.


1 comment:

  1. If you do not have good quality work out gear then it can be your greatest obstacle and this is why you need to invest in good quality clothes that help you perform effectively. I recently came across a new collection of workout clothes from the brand ultracor and was able to get amazing experience with my first time shopping from this brand.

    ReplyDelete