Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Squiggles

Meet Squiggles.  His mom and dad are my friends.  Two nights ago was carrot night.  He chomped them carrots down like a boss!  It was so good to be home and to visit with Heather.  We talked and talked and walked Squiggles back and forth between us as we talked.  He's so lively and all over the place.  (Hence, his nickname Squiggles.)


Om nom nom

He's a very nosy boy.


Look at them big dark eyes.  Makes me melt.  I love it when he smiles and hides into his mom.


I wish I gotten a picture of him smiling.  He has such a perfect little handsome smile.  He's gonna be a lady killer, so is his older brother.  This was the second baby that I've ever held.  I've never been a baby person, and I still don't think I'm a baby person.  But I certainly love on the little ones that I am fortunate enough to be Auntie Sis to.

No comments:

Post a Comment