Thursday, December 6, 2012

Drawings

Once upon a time my friend Tracy gave me a page from her daily calender. On this gem of a page it said, "May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows." This sparked a few drawings. Some of which now lie on the bottom of the Unalakleet River up near Sauyaq. (Phones and boating don't always mix.)  Two are here for your viewing pleasure.  The first was done by me on my computer and the second was done by Sasha when she was interning at NVU.

He looks more like he's shitting rainbows.

This one more clearly demonstrates the farting aspect.
In 2011 I started running the Alaska Run for Women.  I was very nervous, pretty sure I wouldn't be able to run the whole 5 miles, but super excited.  Ayyu was on my cheering squad and sent me this picture.  I had it put onto t shirts.  Because commemorating one's first run is important (at least in my head).


This random fellow I drew for my bestie.  And sent it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment