Thursday, October 25, 2012

Avacation Part Four

Here are a few shots of the full outfit for crush.  I ended up crashing at Shauntel's and took this in the morning when I came back to the hotel.  Classy!


I love love love these boots.
I tend to forget what a shopping fiend my Momma is.  She can wear me out and that lady is more than twice my age!  On one particular shopping trip we went to JoAnn fabric for some specific fabric needs.  We picked out what we needed and headed towards the fabric counter.  The charming lady that helped us was wheezing and sweating all over our fabric.  She claimed dizzy spells.  We suggested she take a day she mumbled something incoherent and kept on cutting.  At.  A.  Glacial.  Pace.  It was painful.  Also, she didn't fold the fabric she just piled it up and passed it over.  So we refolded it all.  Even with us refolding things it took about twenty minutes longer than necessary.  Afterward, a little something-something was in order.

Mom and I needed treats after a particularly stressful trip to JoAnn fabrics.

Nap time is a necessity when on vacation.

So is television time.

Free cookies and coffee are a bonus.  So is free fast internet.

Everyday the hotel brought out fresh, freaking hot cookies at noontime.  It was my downfall.  My pants started to get a little bit tight by the end of the trip.  However, that could have also be due to all of the delicious food that Momma treated me to.  I really am a spoiled little girl.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment