Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fuzzy boots

Underarmour addiction.  It's the leading cause of the depletion of my bank account.  For example this pink hoody.  Did I need another hoody?  Well... okay I could argue that point and say yes, but lets go with no.  But yet, here it is.  And it's pink.  And I love it.  And it has a low neck so the hood doesn't pull at my throat strangling me.  And did I mention it's pink?

This pink hoody really goes with everything about me.

Fall boots!
These are fall boots for two reasons.  I can only wear them in the fall after the ground is frozen so they don't get muddy.  I can only wear them until the snow falls because once snow falls they become slippery as f*ck.  I fell in them three times before I figured out that I'm not coordinated enough to wear them when there is snow.  Hence, fall boots.



I love these jeans.  Aaaand they're made in the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment