Friday, October 5, 2012

Blondie

Dang.  It's been a grip since I've even thought about posting anything.  I worked all summer with Jacob's Engineering up on an old White Alice site.  I woke up at 6, went to work at 7 a.m. and usually got home around 7 p.m.  Six days a week, I might add.  Not having the internet at home and definitely not having the time kind of put a kibosh on posts.  Now that I have a plethora of time on my hands, I'm going to attempt to be more regular in my posting.  Fat chance of it actually happening.

Today, since I got a lot of compliments on my hair, I'll show ya what it looks like.  A couple of months back I decided to take a Saturday off and visit folks instead of work.  Naturally we have a few drinks and I ended up bleaching the back half of my hair.  Whoops.  Surprisingly, the dye job grew on me but it wasn't quite as blonde as I would have liked so the next time I popped into Anchorage I picked up some more hair bleach.  Just over a week ago I finally had the time to utilize the hair product that is impossible to get mailed to bush Alaska.  So I did.  And this dear friends is the result.

Front view.  Dang.  My face really does have a lot more color than normal.  Now I see why people have been commenting on it all month.
Whenever I wear my hair down I usually just let it go.  Occasionally I'll put some product in it to make it slightly less frizzy and shinier.  But in the end it always ends up fluffy.  Apparently you're supposed to have volume at the top of your head.  Clearly you can see in these pictures that I just let it go.  The top where my hair parts, is flat.  And I'm fairly certain it's going to stay that way.  I have yet to figure out a way to give it some more oomph, without giving the rest of my hair oomph.  As you can see it has enough oomph all on its own.

This is the back/side view of my cabeza.  And incidentally enough another view of my office, which personally I feel I spend too much time in.

What is this smile?  I swear it looks like I'm about to do evil things to something.  Or someone.
 I don't remember the last time my hair was this long.  I'm pretty sure it might have been in High School.  Or before third grade.  Regardless, it's been a long time.  It's been almost as long since it's been my natural hair color.  I'm not really sure what my natural color looks like anymore.  Dyeing and bleaching hair is just way too much fun for me to figure that out.


This. When my hair looks like this.  It makes me happy.  Then I love having long, curly hair and all the work that it entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment