Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Avacation Part Two

While we've been here, we've had some great family time and visiting.  We don't all run errands together but we sure know how to eat dinner together.  This is the first time that me and my brother PK's mom and Lara's mom have been able to meet.  It's been super nice.  The lobby in this hotel is very bright and welcoming.  There is coffee 24/7.  A lot of time has been spent sharing stories from each other lives.

Moose's Tooth.  A must for Momma.
After some running around and Christmas shopping Momma and I decided that we needed some lunch.  She loves Moose's Tooth so I drove our awesome mini van with fancy blue track lighting on the ceiling over there.  We had just spent an hour or so poking around Kohl's.  I think we both scored.  Mom got an appliance and I got a tank top for $3.25.  What's better than that?

I went with a small salad.
Their Hungarian mushroom soup is glorious.  Seriously.  Devour a bowl or at least try a cup if you ever get the opportunity.  The pizza crust is pretty fantastic, go with any pizza that has roasted garlic on it, or add roasted garlic to any pizza.  Their beers are delicious.  Blending the Hard Apple and the Raspberry Wheat is an amazing combination.  I recommend it for anyone that likes a light. fruity beer.

And their glorious hungarian mushroom soup.  YES.
We went to Michael's.  I found a panda figurine.

Panda!
I found two panda figurines.  I may or may not have left them in a compromising position for some unsuspecting individual to find.  After all, one must entertain themselves after shopping for hours.

Pandas.  *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment