Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skirt, argyle socks and boots



I love wearing these boots because inevitably someone always comments on their brightness.  It's always positive and it always brings a smile to my face.  I can't even remember every time that someone has said they love these boots.  It makes me feel good.  One of my favorites was a door man at the Hilton who referred to me as the pink boot girl even when I wasn't wearing them!



This scarf was a Christmas present from my neighbors last year.  I think it's my fanciest scarf.  I feel so pretty when I wear it and it's super soft and warm.  Everything that you want in a scarf.






1 comment:

  1. Perfect, very helpful. Thanks for sharing!
    Cool stuf! I will be glad if you check my website: gamersbone.com
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free Unturned skins & many more!

    ReplyDelete