Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Typical Work Day


Something witty.
Today the monkey Abu, from Aladdin, came up when I was visiting my mom and Tera.  Now for some reason when I was trying to say that Tera should dress up as Abu for Halloween, what came out of my mouth was, "Tera you should dress up as Abu for Christmas."  I caught this just as I finished saying it.  I looked at Tera.  Tera looked at me.  And we both burst out into hysterical laughter.  Then I took it one step further and through my laughter I said, "Santa Clause doesn't visit this house during Christmas, Abu does."  "Every house needs a magical Christmas monkey."  Which sparked even more laughter leading to snorts and tears and gasping for breath.  My mother just sat and worked looking at each of us like we were crazy.  Which of course made everything funnier.

Something cute and funny

Something clever

Something charming

Something new and exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment