Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sunbutter, banana, bacon

Oh the glory that was this sandwich.  I want another one.  Recently, I was introduced to sunbutter (sunflower seed butter, a fantastic alternative to peanut butter).  I've been addicted to it after the first taste.  After eating about a pound of sunbutter on crackers, I felt it was time to expand my horizons.  Thus the sunbutter, bacon, banana sandwich:

Toast the bread.  Because toasted sandwiches are amazing.

Sunbutter on both sides, because one side just isn't enough.

Peel one side of the banana, because it's easier to slice when it's peel is holding it together.

Put the banana on one side of the toast.

Eat the banana that you didn't use.  Om nom nom.

Add the bacon.  Glorious bacon.

Another view of the gloriousness.

Make it a sandwich and consume it with gusto.
I want another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment