Tuesday, November 6, 2012

AvaKate Overload

 

This little angel came into our lives November 2, 2012 at 8:13 am.  She's the most beautiful little girl that I've ever seen in my entire life.  I adore her, even though all she does is eat, sleep and poop.  She's perfection.

Blurry pictures, it's not just your eyes.
Turns out that babies get ankle monitors just like prisoners!  I had no idea.  I'd never seen such a new baby before in my life.  She is so super tiny.  Her weight at birth was 7 lbs and 4.8 oz.  I got to hold her when she was two days old.  Two days!  That's such a brand new person with out any bad feelings in the world at all.  I wanna look at the work from the perspective of a 2 day old.  Everyone loves you and thinks you're the best person in the entire world.

This is my big brother with his little lady.
She sleeps a lot.
I didn't get to see her on day 3 of her life.  But I got to hang out for an extended period of time on day 4.  One of my brother's girlfriend's friends (mouthful) bought her a sitting for a photo shoot.  They schedule it for today and I was a lucky Panda because my brother came and picked me up from the hotel so I could be there.  I got to hold her again and give her little auntie kisses.  I'm really excited for the pictures to be edited and to be able to get some.  The photographer was really sweet and super nice.  And she seemed like she had super reasonable prices.  Here's a link to her fb page.




Here's one of the poses.  ADORABLE.
I had to take of picture of this.  Meet Miss Pink Bear that came with the flowers we sent.  :)
I babysat for five whole minutes by myself.  This is proof.
Any chance I get I run away from the hotel to just be around this little soul.  I'm entranced by her presence.  Brother and his girlfriend were at the mall so I skipped out on the last half of an evening session to run and hang out with them for the half an hour that they were there.  Even that was magical.

She has a frog binky.  My mom would be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment