Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Steak. Done right.

After the photo shoot on Tuesday I needed some mad sustenance.  So after my brother dropped me off I bundled up and headed off on a mission.  I ate a dozen oysters (have I mentioned that I'm a glutton?) but that just wasn't enough to satisfy my little hunger monster.  So I went to crush and ordered their rib eye on special and a glass of wine.  Naturally one glass of wine lead to two and then to celebrate me finishing my glorious delicious steak of course I had to have a glass of champagne (told you, glutton).  It was decadent.

Pretty blue lights in the city park on the way to Crush.
Crush is losing Johnny to San Francisco.  So tragic.  He's such a staple at Crush.  He always knows what kind of sparkling yumminess to give me and he tells me about books to read.  It's very sad to see him go.  Tuesday was the last night that I will ever get to see him there.  I asked for something sparkling and he told me to read English Passengers written by Kneale.

Yes.  I say yes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment