Monday, November 12, 2012

Natural History Museum - picture overload

Africa has kitty cats like us!
Meet Harry.  We watched a clip together.
A marten!  He's very light in color.
I spy an ermine.  I had to get pictures of all the Alaska critters.
Mr Lynx.  I would love to trap a lot of these guys this year
An Arctic Fox.  So white and fluffy!
Dinner.
Better dinner.
Jaguars are just plain cool.
Um... Prehistoric sea creatures are crazy scary.
Whales are intimidating enough.
See?  Scary!
Sloth were considerably larger back in the day.
I would hunt a sabertooth.  Yep.  Not sure I would win.  But I would hunt one.
I trap these guys!  This is what they look like inside.
Wooly mammoth were big.  BIIIIIIG.
Me and my mastodon homie.  We're close.
Biiiiig chompers.
Stegosaurus.  He's got enough plates for dinner.  *snicker*
Triceratops.  Lookit them nose holes.  You couldn't hide from him if you tried.  I'm happy he likes veggies.
Tyrannosaurus Rex.  Eshagee.
I wouldn't even be an appetizer.
The mineral and rock exhibit was incredible.  Especially for a jewelry lover.
This homie welcomes you upon entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment