Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Monumental.

Such a Capitol idea.  Wakka wakka.

There's a big crack in this right now.  So you can't go all up in it.  Damn earthquakes.

Proof.  I was there.

I didn't even know this existed.

Alaska even has it's own column-y thingy.  A guy gave me a funny look for taking this picture.  Really, dude?

This blew me away.  It was the busiest monument.  :(  But it was so incredible.

Chilling with my homie, Lincoln.  He's the man.

Reflection, yo.  I totally wanted to be Jenny and run through the reflection pool.  Ha.

Outside of the Lincoln Memorial.  There were a lot of steps.   Not enough to deter me though.

Thanks for the shades Jason.  :)  I love it when you leave stuff at my house.

Another monument I didn't know existed.

What up Obama, I ate dinner across the street from your casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment